Friday, February 15, 2008

折り紙 / Origami icons released


This Origami icon set contains five paper cranes.

Download iContainer or Zip.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice I like it :)
Featured on GuiPulp ;)

mavave said...

thanks very much!
after strawling macthemes, i thought about how nice an origami icon would be for my new mac.
Turns out it has already been done.
Hope to see a set of this, i'll watch your site.

予樂社區 said...

銷魂, 男人, 減肥, 禮品, 名字, 瘦身, 涼風, 煙花, 風水, 未解, 人生, 迎香, 黎明, 風水, 寂寞, 陽光, 羊, 天空, 記憶, 愛, 理財, 哲學, 梦境, 紋身, 新娘化妝, 商業, 穿越梦境, 廣告設計, 未解之謎, 日子, 交友, 幼兒教育, 美食, 旅遊, 養生, 美容, 心情, 天涯, 桃花, 彩鳳

online pharmacy no prescription said...

What is at?

cheap android tablet said...

good post. Very impressive. thanks for sharing.

Advertising agencies in karachi said...

I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this! Write more informative news like this, and let's Stop Dreaming Start Action!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.